The Group comprises three divisions:
- Personal Injury provides outsourced marketing services and products to law firms through National Accident Helpline and claims processing services to individuals through Your Law and National Law Partners.
- Critical Care provides a range of specialist services in the catastrophic and serious injury market to both claimants and defendants through Bush & Company Rehabilitation.
- Residential Property provides marketing services to law firms and conveyancers as well as surveys to individuals through Fitzalan Partners. It also provides property searches through Searches UK.
NAHL Group operates in the UK Consumer Legal Services (CLS) market
- CLS is a highly fragmented subset of the UK Legal Services market
- Consumers are confused by how the legal process works.
- NAHL Group aims to provide clarity and guidance for consumers
- The personal injury market has been impacted by regulatory change with further changes planned in April 2020
- The residential property market has been challenging in recent years
- NAHL’s market was valued at £6.7bn in 2017
* IRN Research, UK Legal Services Market Report, March 2018 and IRN Medico-Legal Insurance Services Report, February 2018
NAHL Group plc is trusted...
- By our customers and partners
- To keep our promises
- To act with integrity
- To achieve the right result
- To provide help when it matters
You can see how our brands are trusted to provide help when it matters in the films below: